<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Winners Jump Zone, Contrition September New Release Hop

The winner is:

Shelley Summers

You have 4 days to claim the prize by sending us an email with your full name, the email address you want us to use and the format you want (mobi, ePub, PDF)

Congratulations!
The winner in Raffle form here


The winner is:

Ilie Andreea

You have 4 days to claim the prize by sending us an email with your full name, the email address you want us to use and the format you want (mobi, ePub, PDF)

Congratulations!
The winner in Raffle form here


The winner is:

Satchmo

Congratulations!

You have 7 days to claim your prize by sending an email with your full name and address and the book you want.
No email in 7 days, no prize.
Th winner in Raffle form here

No comments: