<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Devious Resolutions - A Dark Anthology.

18++ with stories by
Jennifer Bene, Zoe Blake, Stevie J. Cole, Ker Dukey, Abigail Davies, Ashleigh Giannoccaro,
Jason Hes, Emery LeeAnn, L.P. Lovell, Yolanda Olson, Dani René, K. Webster

Description:

Release Date: January 1st, 2020

GLAM yourself up and get ready for Dinner at Midnight as twelve of your favorite dark authors take you on a wild ride for New Year's. When a Good Boy shows his Aberrant Desires for Delicious Deviance, and being a Chew Toy can fulfill a Sinner’s wild fantasy.

Step into the role of being a Muse that comes from decadent Champagne Dreams. Get enticed into being Bait as you enjoy the show of the Hung. And when all is said and done, prepare to end your night with a tempting Bang, Bang.

"Cannot tell you how much i am loving all the stories i have read so far, they are naughty goodness." - Dawn, Goodreads

"I am a lover of anthologies because you get to meet so many authors, and this one surely doesn’t disappoint!" Joy, Goodreads

Authors' (US) Giveaway

9 comments:

Debra Branigan said...

It sounds like this anthology will have something for just about everybody. Best wishes on the release.

Nancy P said...

Fabulous cover. Thanks for the chance.

lildevilgirl22 said...

This anthology sounds good

Victoria Alexander said...

So many great authors and I love the cover, thanks for sharing!

tetewa said...

I enjoy reading anthologies!

Unknown said...

Absolutely loving the cover!! 😍😍

Bridgett Wilbur said...

I would love to read your book.

Amy Woolard said...

YES!! I can't wait to get my hands on this!!

Shannon said...

This sounds like a good read.