<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Meet an author: Melissa Haag (and Special Offer)

Melissa Haag lives in Wisconsin with her husband and three children. An avid reader she spent many hours curled in a comfortable chair flipping pages in her teens. She began writing a few years ago when some ideas just refused to be ignored any longer.

Touch, released in January 2013, is her first published novel. Hope(less), the first book in the Judgement of the Six series released in March 2013, is her second published work. She is currently working on book three of a separate five book series. 

Random facts her:
Appetizer fiend. I love sampling new foods. Appetizers are the best way.
Chocolate Snob. Again with the sampling and trying new things… only certain chocolates qualify as “good”.
I read more Adult books than YA books.
Spitting really bothers me. Don’t do it!
I’m like the dog on UP. I distract easily and my kids have caught on…

To learn more about her upcoming projects, visit her at:


HOPE(LESS) is FREE for limited time!

Event organized by Mark My Words Book

No comments: