<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Friday, December 21, 2012

Realmwalker by Jeaniene Frost

Va aparea o noua serie a autoarei - REALMWALKER - in care va fi vorba despre o tanara care descopera ca este ultima dintr-o lunga si straveche linie genealogica cu un destin nedorit, iar singurul ei aliat este un tanar sortit a o trada."

Nu stiu daca va face curiosi, dar mie-mi place foarte mult seria Night Huntress (primul volum a aparut si la Leda de curand) si cu siguranta voi savura noua serie.

Acesta este mesajul autoarei! Pentru a afla mai multe puteti da un click aici 

"I’ve been sitting on this for a little while, but with the announcement out in Publishers Weekly and PubLunch, I can finally let it spill. Here is the news, copied from the Publishers Marketplace Deals page:
“Jeaniene Frost’s REALMWALKER, in which a young woman discovers she’s the last member of an ancient line with an unwanted destiny; and that her only ally, a mysterious young man is destined to betray her… and doom the world, to Tara Parsons at Harlequin, with Margo Lipschultz editing, in a major deal, in a three-book deal, by Nancy Yost at Nancy Yost Literary Agency.”

No comments: