"Hot and sexy romance that will make you laugh out loud." Mimi Strong, New York Times bestselling author of the the Peaches Monroe Trilogy
Smart and sassy lawyer, Lily Adler, has been waging an epic battle with handsome and cocky Assistant District Attorney, Adam Roth since "the glitter incident" in preschool when they were four. Their friends' marriage, a mysterious neighbor, a federal trial, and some bossy big sisters guarantee they'll be spending plenty of time together. When they try to play nicely, will they discover that their reaction to each other is even more volatile? Can they manage to date without anyone sustaining injury? Can they avoid the mobsters trying to kill them without killing each other first? Find out in Legal Briefs.
This book contains explicit descriptions of sexual situations and adult language. It is intended for readers over the age of 18
In high school N.M. Silber was voted most likely to go to jail. Coincidentally, she went on to become a criminal defense attorney, and from there, it was an easy transition to smut peddler. Now, in addition to being the author of best selling sexy Romantic Comedies, she's the owner of her own publishing house, a proud Jewish mother, and an intellectual badass. You can find her on Facebook unless she owes you money, in which case I don't where she is.
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
So, that everyone knows up front what I write, I have prepared ...
Nadine's Writing Manifesto:
1) My characters don't cheat.
2) My male characters treat the women they care about with respect.
3) My couples communicate rather than react.
4) My goal is to make you laugh, swoon, blush and hide in the bathroom to read. My goal is NOT to make you to go through a box of tissues or throw your Kindle.
5) My couples will have fun, healthy, hot, and sexy sex. Nobody gets hurt - physically or emotionally.
6) My female characters will be strong, intelligent and unwilling to be involved with men who act like they are A) fifteen B) emotionally disturbed C) asshats.
7) There will be no amnesia, secret babies, dead parents, break ups over misunderstandings, book covers with Fabio on them or use of the words "throbbing manhood."
8) Despite all of the above ^^ I will still provide PLENTY of conflict and tension and sizzling chemistry between my characters.
THIS IS MY PLEDGE TO YOU DEAR READERS - because that's how I roll. Thus, ends our public announcement. You may now resume with your regularly scheduled programming.
a Rafflecopter giveaway