<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Monday, March 7, 2016

Meet the bad boys - Dirty Bad Boys Anthology

"Read this now [...] 
This bundle is such an amazing compilation of authors! I thoroughly enjoyed reading each and every one of them. I can't ever put these books down until they are finished." Amazon, STKB14

Description:

Published: March 1st, 2016

Meet the bad boys and billionaires who know how to get their steam on. They’re wild, they’re dirty and they’re hard to tame. This is a sizzling-hot bundle of complete stories, no cliffhangers, with a special bonus and the kindle-melting happy ever afters you love.

This bundle includes:

The Billionaire’s Temptation Complete Series – JS Wilder – a billionaire bad boy 'on-the-job' romance.
Chase Complete Series – Chloe Grey – college romance has never been this steamy, or so dangerous.
Seized Complete Series – JC Coulton – bad boy romance with a good cop twist.
Hard Luck Series – Chloe Grey – coming into wealth and luck is that much harder when lust is involved. 
Owned by the Billionaire Cowboy – Bella Wild – a rough and tumble erotic romance with a happy ever after that will leave you swooning.
Rocked Complete Series – Bella Love-Wins – a billionaire bad boy romance with a rock star-MMA twist.A
Bonus - Gone 0.5 (The Prequel) - Kendra Wild - a bad boy MC romance.

3 comments:

Arf2-D2 said...

I like that they are complete stories with NO CLIFFHANGERS!

Jessica Cox said...

I really love a Bad Boy who has a dirty mouth and is an Alpha male its my favorite kind of books to read.

Caitlin said...

Sounds good. Short and sharp!