<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Epic Paranormal Bites

Descriere
Evadeaza in cele sase povesti selectate, pline de mister, romance si aventuri mitice. Cei mai buni si mai apreciati de public autori si-au adus aportul la aceasta antologie:

KaSonndra Leigh - Dark Seraphine
Devon Ashley - Dust
J.A. Redmerski - Kindred
LM Preston - Purgatory Reign
Cecilia Robert - Reaper's Novice
Chelsea M. Camerson - Whisper

Cartea este in format e-book

Description
Escape inside a sampler of six novels that are filled with mystery, romance, and mythical adventure.Top and Best Selling Authors featured inside this ebook include:

KaSonndra Leigh - Dark Seraphine
Devon Ashley - Dust
J.A. Redmerski - Kindred
LM Preston - Purgatory Reign
Cecilia Robert - Reaper's Novice
Chelsea M. Camerson - Whisper

No comments: