<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Dont Kill Dinner (The Rules Trilogy #1) by Jennifer Martinez

Description:

There are three rules when it comes to being a vampire in New Orleans.
1) Don’t kill dinner.
2) Don’t feed from people you know.
3) Don’t tell anyone.
Not too hard, right? Wrong. Kenna is a new vampire filled with a passion that has turned into an uncontrollable lust for blood.
Will Arthur be able to stop her feeding spree before the coven comes after her or is Kenna beyond saving?
Arthur has been watching Kenna for years, wanting her to try her own hand in life before he gave her the ultimate proposal.
Now that she has accepted, will his love be enough to save her?
Release Date: March 15, 2013
**This book contains adult situations and mild-moderate language. If that offends you don’t read it**

(source: author's blog Inside the Madness)

 Sounds good and funny!

1 comment:

Cristinab said...

interesanta, suna bine!
imi place parul ei!