<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Winners

The winner is:

GFC Luna Carmin / Selene Gomez

Congratulations!
The winner in Raffle form here

The winner is:

GFC Bube/ Bube Petreska

Congratulations!
The winner in Raffle form here

The winners must claim their prizes in 7 days by sending an email with their full name and address and the book (book/s for the Anniversary giveaway) they choose. If they fail to do it, they will lose the prizes.

5 comments:

Bube said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bube said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bube said...

Thanks for the wonderful prize! :)

Yesterday I sent e-mail to mail your page!I hope it's not to late for this message,because yesterday I saw that I won the prize :D

CCAM said...

@Bube - You ARE the winner! I'll send you an email very soon :D

Bube said...

Thank you very much! :)