<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Winners! Congratulations!

The winner is:

Ashtrie Karana Putrie

You have 3 days to claim your prize by sending an email (mythicalbooks@ymail.com)

Winner in Raffle form here



The winner is:

Ashtrie Karana Putrie

You have 3 days to claim your prize by sending an email (mythicalbooks@ymail.com)

Winner in Raffle form here


The winner is:

Gabriella Majer

You have 3 days to claim your prize by sending an email and your option: book 1 or 2 or 3 (mythicalbooks@ymail.com)

Winner in Raffle form here


 The winner is:

Ariel

You have 7 days to claim your prize by sending an email (mythicalbooks@ymail.com) with your full name, address and the book choice.

Winner in Raffle form here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for all of the giveaway!
Congrats to other winner!