<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Free Anastasia (The Dregg Chronicles #1) by Dawn White

"ANASTASIA" IS FREE TODAY UNTIL SATURDAY IN CELEBRATION OF THE SEQUEL RELEASING FRIDAY "ANASTASIA'S SURRENDER"
(please, check the prize and have in view the time zone)

Description:

Anastasia’s entire family had been killed by something quite un-natural. She has her own horrible obstacles to face. Let’s follow the journey to see what happens with Anastasia in The Dregg Chronicles.

Description Book#2: 

With the help of the Carnies, Anastasia has come to the realization she will forever be altered by her family’s tragic demise. Will Anastasia give into her new self or will she fight it all the way?

3 comments:

Claudia said...

Pare interesanta din descriere, dar ma atrage coperta.

Bianca said...

Super!
Îmi place numele protagonistei,iar povestea e interesantă.Nu am mai citit o carte cu o asemenea intrigă.

alexa ioana said...

interesanta descrierea
si mie imi place foarte mult numele Anastasia:X