<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Winner/Castigator Books to Movies

The International Section Winner is:

Maryana Ulfah As Roro aka GFC rmaryana

Congratulations!
You have 7 days to claim the prize by sending an email with your full name, address and the book you want (see the Hop's conditions!). Our email:mythicalbooks@ymail.com
If you fail to send the email in due time, you'll lose the prize

Romanian Section Winner:
Castigatorul pentru carte si film Apa pentru elefanti este:

Catalina Mihaela aka Effy O'Brien

Daca doresti cartea si DVD-ul, revendica premiul prin trimiterea email-ului cu numele si adresa completa in termen de 7 zile!
Felicitari!

Winners in Raffle form HERE