<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Monday, September 30, 2013

Winners: Dark Souls, Welcoming The Fall, Banned Books

The winners are:
Rozelle Javier
Mona C
Congratulations!
You have 7 days to claim your prize by sending an email with your name and email address you want us to use.
No email , no prize!

Winner in Raffle form here

The winner is:
Tatiana Rute
Congratulations!
You have 7 days to claim your prize by sending an email with your name, address and the book you want.
No email , no prize!
Winner in Raffle form here


The winner is:
Gabbie Pintac
Congratulations!
You have 7 days to claim your prize by sending an email with your name, address and the book you want.
No email , no prize!
Winner in Raffle form here