16+ "The story quickly pulls you in and you soon become captivated by both the characters and the storyline. The development of Cassie and Cutlers relationship is slow, sensual and has a beauty to it that you don't often find in YA romances."- Rabid Reader, Goodreads
Published: January 10th, 2017
Culter Fuller came back into my life on the day my mother died, as if losing my mother wasn’t bad enough.
We hated each other since childhood. Well, I hated him. He had a very different story.
When I moved to my dad’s house to finish my last semester of high school, we went from bitter enemies to. . . something else. He was suddenly everywhere, occupying my space, determined to pull me into his life, filling me with thoughts I knew were wrong.
I knew that soon we would cross a line that should never be crossed.
I knew crossing that line could have very serious consequences; because Culter Fuller wasn’t just any irresistible boy, Culter Fuller was my stepbrother.
But, I was always very bad at making the right choices.
The M.L.M.C. Playlist
1) The Temptations - My Girl
2) The Rolling Stones - Wild Horses
3) Bright Eyes - The First Day of My Life
4) Modern English - I Melt with You
5) Elton John - Your Song
6) The Lumineers – Ho Hey
7) Stand Inside Your Love - Smashing Pumpkins
8) Sweet Child O’ Mine - Guns n’ Roses
9) Mumford & Sons – I Will Wait
10) Coldplay – A Sky Full of Stars
11) BØRNS - Electric Love
12) Jason Mraz – I’m Yours
13) Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel
14) Joshua Radin - I'd Rather Be with You
15) Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed
About the author:
Rita Stradling is the author of The Deception Dance series, the Dakota Kekoa series and The Fourteen Day Soul Detox Novella Serial. She has a BA in Art History and a particular love for modern and medieval art.
Rita lives with her husband and son in Northern California.
She has an insatiable novel addiction and mostly reads young adult and adult: romance, paranormal, urban fantasy and high fantasy.
Author's US/CAN Giveaway :