18+ Will her past destroy her chance with the perfect guy or will Emma realize she may be perfectly created by her past to build a future with her one true love?
Published: September 8th, 2015
Dark deception has pushed Emma past her limits. She has no choice but to run again.
Back home, she falls in the arms of her childhood crush, sweet and sexy Jaken Tanner, NFL quarterback and publicly all around nice guy.
Emma is desperate to put her sordid past behind her and become the kind of woman worthy of the pure and passionate love Jaken offers.
Despite their immediate attraction and Jaken being the man of her dreams, Emma is afraid to get sucked into his famous guy life and lose herself all over again.
If only she could erase the last few years. If she could forget the pain and shame of her actions, Jaken is her second chance.
Will her past destroy her chance with the perfect guy or will Emma realize she may be perfectly created by her past to build a future with her one true love?
A New Season contains explicit scenes of a sexual nature and is not suitable for readers under 18 years of age.
Reason why I watch football . . .
· Competition – two teams, one goal, to win and look hot doing it.
· The Physiques – have you seen Colin Kaepernick (49er’s Quarterback) or JJ Watt (Texans Defensive Lineman). If not, Google them. Their bodies are unbelievable. So hot!!!
· The Hits – they can be loud and scary and make you cringe, but I love a good hit. Especially when both players bounce back up like, you didn’t hurt me.
· The Drama on and off the field – two teammates sleeping with the same woman; a player is more of a father to his girlfriend's son then the kids real father; a girl trying to find love while living down the reputation of sleeping with every running back in the league – Sounds like the premise of a great romance novels, these are real life stories and play out on and off the field.
· Watching Talent – I am a big fan of watching talented people practicing and performing up to their talent level. I know I work hard at what I do and am motivated to watching other who have a passion for something do the same.
· The Production - on TV and in person – Going to an NFL or College game is an entertaining production. They put on a show from the moment you walk into the stadium until you leave. You get to see the sights and sounds and smells of the game and get caught up on the excitement. If you aren’t a fan before you see a game, you will be when you leave. On television, you get to see it all. The hits, the action, the speed of the game, the sweat dripping off hot gorgeous bodies and muscles convulsing in slow motion. And, all of this in HD.
· Spend time with my family – Football brought my family together. When I was younger, our little Texas town stomped down for Friday Night Football – think Friday Night Lights. My father worked in the sports industry and I got to go to professional games since I was a kid. Even now, during the season, my family comes together on Sunday’s to watch the Cowboys. We even have to sit in the same seats every game if they are winning. With our crazy busy schedules, it’s the one time all week where we hangout together and bond.
About the author:
Sydney Aaliyah Michelle is a New Adult Contemporary Romance writer, a voracious reader and movie fanatic who hails from Texas.
After surviving 5 1/2 years living in China, she had the courage to finally pursue her passion and become a writer.
Sydney has been blogging at sydneyaaliyah for three years, where she interviews people about their tattoos, discusses her favorite movie quotes, reviews books (New Adult & only the ones she loves) and journals about her writing and editing process.
An active tweeter, she is also a JuNoWriMo (2x) and NaNoWriMo (2x) winners who notes the sci-fi action flick "The Matrix" as the best representation of her life in the past. She is blessed to be awake now and doing what she loves.
She can recite the entire script for the 80's teen comedy/drama "The Breakfast Club" and loves any and everything associated with the Avengers Movie, especially Tony Stark.
When it come to books, Sydney reads many different genres, but some of her favorite writers are Stephen King, Cora Carmack, Alex J. Cavanaugh, Cassie Mae & Emily Bronte. The Great Gatsby, Under the Dome, Losing It, CassaStorm, Switched, & Wuthering Heights are her favorite books.
Author's Giveawaya Rafflecopter giveaway