Liam Westbury has the world at his feet. He’s the quintessential golden boy. He’s the superstar quarterback for Beaumont High. His girl, Josie, is head cheerleader. He has his choice of colleges just waiting for him. Except he’s suffocating from all the pressure he’s under and no one understands.
Liam Page is the heartthrob he never wanted to be. He’s successful, smart and in demand by record companies and his adoring fans. Music is his passion, his love, but something’s missing. His nights are lonely and he longs for the girl he left behind. Seeing her in every face in the crowd haunts him with the knowledge that she hates him. Going home has never been an option until now.
Be there when Liam Westbury becomes Liam Page and follow the highs and lows of the Quarterback turned Rockstar as he finds a way back to Beaumont in this prequel to Forever My Girl.
My top 10 80’s songs
If you’ve seen my post, you know I love… LOVE 80’s music. It’s a shame really because no one in my house appreciates my taste in music so I can’t share my love with anyone, except for you.
When I’m writing, I have 80’s Love Songs, 80’s Power Ballads, 80’s Top 40 – you name it, I’m streaming it. For some reason, I think everything was better in the 80’s – go figure.
1. Purple Rain – Prince – this is without a doubt my favorite song. I feel sorry for anyone who’s in my car when this comes out and I’m so thankful that my satellite radio has a repeat function!
2. Total Eclipse of the Heart – Bonnie Tyler – love love love this song. Again, it’s one that gets blasted and repeated and my youngest daughter loves it too!
3. Bette Davis Eyes – Kim Carnes – Love Kim’s voice
4. You’re the Inspiration – Chicago – need I say more?
5. Jessie’s Girl – Rick Springfield – The full package song for writing a love triangle from the guy’s POV!
6. Never Say Goodbye – Bon Jovi – heartbreaking and so sexy.
7. Reo Speedwagon – Can’t Fight This Feeling – the lyrics speak for themselves, but if you want to remember what the 80’s looked like, watch the video!
8. Whitesnake – Here I Go Again – this was actually very fitting for writing Liam.
9. Sheriff – When I’m with You – Maybe you remember this is the song that was playing when Katelyn walked in on Harrison stepping out of the shower!
10. Father Figure – George Michael – this song is HOT!
And I’m adding …
11. November Rain – Guns N Roses – this song is sexy with its lyrics, video and music
12. Home Sweet Home – Motley Crue – they reminded us that everyone comes home.
Heidi is the author of USA Today, Digital Book World, Amazon and Barnes & Noble Bestselling novel, Forever My Girl
Originally from the Pacific Northwest, she now lives in picturesque Vermont, with her husband and two daughters. Also renting space in their home is an over-hyper Beagle/Jack Russell and two Parakeets.
During the day Heidi is behind a desk talking about Land Use. At night, she's writing one of the many stories planned for release or sitting court-side during either daughter's basketball games.