<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Friday, January 17, 2014

Winners YA Faeries&Fantasy, Snowed in? The Whispers

The Winner is:

Maricris Patrimonio Dimla

Congratulations!

You have 7 days to claim the prize by sending us an email with your full name and address and the book you want. If you don't send the email, you lose the prize.


The Winner is:

Tammy Hudson

Congratulations!

You have 7 days to claim the prize by sending us an email with your full name and address and the book you want. If you don't send the email, you lose the prize.


The Winner is:

Mona C

Congratulations!

You have 7 days to claim the prize by sending us an email with your full name and address and the book you want. If you don't send the email, you lose the prize.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to all the winners!