<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Winners Leap Into Books, Welcome to the Spring Fling

The Winner is:

Jun

Congratulations!
You must claim your prize in 7 days by sending us an email with your full name, address and the book you want. After 7 days you lose the prize!

Winner in Raffle here

The Winner is:

Carla B

Congratulations!
You must claim your prize in 7 days by sending us an email with your full name, address and the book you want. After 7 days you lose the prize!

Winner in Raffle here


The Winner is:

MaryAnne

Congratulations!
You must claim your prize in 7 days by sending us an email with your full name, address and the book you want. After 7 days you lose the prize!

Winner in Raffle here

2 comments:

mariska said...

Congratulations winners!

Unknown said...

OMG I won? :D :D That's so exciting! Made my day!
By the way, I just want to confirm you've received my email since you havent replied (email: carlabosch1@hotmail.com), thank you so much!