<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Winners Non Fric-tion, Muse, Thankfully Naughty, 2013 Debut

The winner is:

Cismaru Camelia

You have 7 days to claim your prize by sending us an email with your full name and address and the book you want.
No email, no prize

Winner in Raffle form here


The winner is:

Mona C

You have 7 days to claim your prize by sending us an email with your full name and email address.
No email, no prize

Winner in Raffle form here



The winner is:

Cristina B

You have 7 days to claim your prize by sending us an email with your full name and email address.
No email, no prize

Winner in Raffle form here


The winner is:

Claira Pam Vo

You have 7 days to claim your prize by sending us an email with your full name and email address.
No email, no prize

Winner in Raffle form here

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Felicitari!!!! Sa va bucurati de ele si lectura placuta!!!!!

Unknown said...

Multumesc! Am trimis datele! :D

Praf de stele said...

Felicitari si lectura placuta!! :D