<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Winners Scottish Ghost Stories and Thirty Scary Tales

The winner is:

Dennysse - Cismaru Camelia

Congratulations!

You have 7 days to send us an email with your full name and address

If you fail to send the email, you'll lose the prize!
Winner in Rafflle form here

The winners are:

Kristina Crites Pfundheller
Andra Alexandra Chiru

Congratulations!

You have 7 days to send us an email with your full name and email address you want us to use to send the ebook (gift from Smashwords)

If you fail to send the email, you'll lose the prize!
Winners in Rafflle form here

3 comments:

Cristinab said...

Congrats! Happy reading !

krissylu said...

Yay! Thank you!

Unknown said...

Multumesc! Am trimis datele! :D