<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Announcing the Winners of the 2012 Goodreads Choice Awards‏

The Year's Best Books
Fiction Mystery & Thriller Historical Fiction Nonfiction
The Casual Vacancy Gone Girl The Light Between Oceans Quiet
Paranormal Fantasy Humor Young Adult Fiction Goodreads Author
Shadow of Night Let's Pretend This Never Happened The Fault in Our Stars Insurgent
View winners in all 20 categories »

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Insurgenttttt! Astept momemtul cand o sa pun si eu mana pe volumul acesta. Am fost cuminte si am note foarte mari si mosul stie asta, dar...il inteleg si pe Mos daca nu mi-o aduce. Rabdarea e bratara de aur la mine.

CCAM said...

@Cristina - daca ai note bune poate castigi concursul mediilor si iti poti alege cartea... chiar vroiam sa va aduc aminte de el, probabil maine