<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Love Paws (Steamy) Romances Anthology

This anthology releases April 18th, in celebration of Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Month. You can preorder your copy today exclusively through iTunes


Description:

Release Date: April 18th, 2016

What could make seven contemporary romance shorts by award-winning and best-selling authors even better? Add seven sweet, scene-stealing pets . . . and then make the whole project a benefit for animal rescue charities! 

That's just what we've done. LOVE PAWS features short stories with a little bit of steam, a little of sweet and happy endings all around. Each story also includes a pet, just to give the romance a little boost. 

This anthology releases April 18th, in celebration of Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Month. You can preorder your copy today exclusively through iBooks

Works: 
Becca Boyd: Fire Up
Rene Folsom: By Chance: A Playing Games Spin-off Novella
Alison Foster: Saving Grace: A Beautiful Ruin Story
Olivia Hardin: All in the Takeoff: A Rawley Family Romance
Tawdra Kandle: My One and Always (An Always Love Short)
Lyssa Layne: Dig Deep
Juli Valenti: Taunt : A Twisted Wolf Tale

No comments: