<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Friday, July 3, 2015

the fragile thread that both leads and binds us - Twists in Time

Twists In Time
Some stories may include mild violence and language.
Description:

Published: June 16th, 2015 

What would happen if time, the fragile thread that both leads and binds us, could be unwound as simply as untying a knot? Would we go back, charging through our own history, changing and tweaking, plucking at that fragile thread until time itself unraveled all around us? Would we create countless universes through which we could live our fantasies—or would we become our own nightmares? Would we blaze ahead, reckless and wild, into our own futures? Would we become our own heroes, or would we become villains?

Join us for a series of stories that explore time, through the eyes of those bold enough to conquer it, and foolish enough to try to control it. From the award-winning team of authors at Clean Teen Publishing, Twists in Time will both entertain and challenge the way you see the world around you. Because when one finds a way to break the barrier of time, endless worlds of possibilities emerge.

Featured Authors and Stories:

“After Time” by Sandy Goldsworthy
“The Fall” by Holly Kelly
“The Kiss of Time” by Amanda Strong
“With a Grain of Sand” by Kathy-Lynn Cross
“The Before Sky” by Sherry D. Ficklin
“What You Wish For” by Kelly Risser
“Tides of Time” by Julie Wetzel
“It’s The Little Things” by Jon Messenger
“Romeo and Juliet Times Infinity” by Kasi Blake

Sherry D. Ficklin's Interview

What one word best describes you? 
Unconventional 

You’ve just become President. What’s first on your agenda? 
Balancing the budget and reforming Social Security regulations. 

Is there something unique about your writing style? 
I am pretty sure mouthy is the new sexy. Most of my characters have more mouth than good sense.

What do you think makes a good story? 
Characters. Great characters can carry off even a so-so plot. It doesn’t work the other way around. 

Do you use a pen name? If so, how did you come up with it? 
I have a pan name for my NA novels, just to keep them separate from my YA stuff. A friend from my writers group came up with it. 

Do you listen to music while writing? If so what? 
Depends on the story. Right now I’m working on a 1920’s gangster story, which means there’s a lotta jazz going on in the office most days. 

What was the scariest moment of your life? 
I very nearly died once. I think that takes the cake. It’s panic, then this moment of letting go. That was terrifying, the realization that it was about to be over. 

What books have most influenced your life? 
There are too many to count really. I think anything we read changes us in some way.

How do you develop your plots and your characters? 
The characters create themselves. It’s a very strange process, that. As for plots, I just keep asking, what else could go wrong? 

What is something people would be surprised to know about you? 
I only eat the insides of pickles. I hate pickle skins. 

TOUR SCHEDULE

Clean Teen Publishing 

No comments: