<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Monday, May 25, 2015

Membership Drive Blast

Y.A. Blast is a free email newsletter featuring--you guessed it--all Y.A. books, all the time. Just sign up here, and we'll start sending you the latest, greatest Young Adult book recommendations (and some oldies but goodies). Why would we do such a thing? We have hearts of gold. We might also be insanely obsessed with Y.A. books, and love to share that enthusiasm with the reading world. Don't have time to scrounge through pages upon pages of eBook listings, looking for that perfect next read? Let us do the legwork for you. Of course, we'll try to find good deals. But first and foremost, we'll be looking for that next great book we'd want to read too!

No comments: