<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Winners Heist, After the Fall and Sia

The winner is:
Natalie
Congratulations!

You have 3 days to claim your prize by sending an email with your name, email address you want us to use and the ebook format you prefer.
No email, no prize

Winner in Raffle form here


The winner is:
CS Patra
Congratulations!

You have 3 days to claim your prize by sending an email with your name, email address you want us to use and the ebook format you prefer.
No email, no prize

Winner in Raffle form here



The winner is:
Vera Machado
Congratulations!

You have 3 days to claim your prize by sending an email with your name, email address you want us to use and the ebook format you prefer.
No email, no prize

Winner in Raffle form here

No comments: